TAKE THE COMMUNITY CHALLENGE!
TAKE THE COMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Do any one of the following things, and you will help create community for a teen mom who doesn’t know she has one!
1. Send an encouraging card to a teen mom to let her know that she has a community who cares! Mail it to Hope House at PO Box 740568, Arvada CO 80006, and we will forward it to one of the following teen moms:
- 18 year old Amber is pregnant and has been hospitalized with the H1N1 virus
- 17 year old Brittany just had a beautiful baby boy, Gabriel, who was born three weeks early, but is doing well!
- Young mom, Christa, is struggling with her mom’s cancer diagnosis
- Brittany just graduated the Residential Program and is living on her own for the first time, and needs to know she’s not alone
2. Buy the pizza for our next Friday Fun Lunch! On the last Friday of each month we order pizza, and invite all the teen moms and kids to come hang out and connect with one another. Contact Lisa Steven at 303-429-1012 or email@example.com
3. Take the full plunge, and be trained to become a part of our Transportation Network, so you can drive a teen mom to Hope House for Parenting Class, or GED Class, for Friday Fun Lunch, and more! Contact Sue Pilon at 303-429-1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Come visit Hope House and take a tour – we want you to be in community with us! Contact Lisa Steven at 303-429-1012 or email@example.com
Be sure to give online before Thanksgiving,
and your gift will be doubled!