Safeway, Amazon & King Soopers shoppers:
Free money for Hope House!
If you buy your groceries or gas at King Soopers or Safeway, or shop on Amazon, you can have part of your purchase donated to Hope House -- at no additional cost to you.
(You won’t lose your gas points either!)
Choose Hope House of Colorado…
And support our self-sufficiency programs every time you shop on Amazon!
Amazon offers a program that benefits the non-profit organization of your choice. Select Hope House of Colorado and support our self-sufficiency programs every single time you shop at Amazon. This is an easy way to raise money for Hope House that is essentially free! Simply set up your Amazon account to have part of your purchases go directly to Hope House at no additional cost to you.
1. Go to http://www.smile.amazon.com/
2. Log into your account and look for the field in the lower right corner that says “Pick your own charitable organization.” Type “Hope House of Colorado” in the box below.
3. From now on, always go to http://www.smile.amazon.com/ to place your orders on Amazon. It is the same website as amazon.com but now 0.5% of your purchases go to Hope House at no additional costs to you.
SAFEWAY OR KING SOOPERS:
Get a safeway or king soopers card and help cover gas & groceries for hope house!
1. Purchase your reloadable Safeway or King Soopers card from Hope House.
2. Use your card when you shop or buy gas – just like using a gift card! 5% of your grocery and gas purchases will go to Hope House.
3. You can reload your card at the Safeway or King Soopers Customer Service counter or at the cash register before you purchase.