There are many different ways to
donate to Hope House!
From monthly contributions to gently used goods, we can put your resources to good use!
Your investment makes a tangible impact!
To make an online donation, please visit our Donate Now page and fill out the provided donation form.
Send a Check:
Checks can be mailed to:
Hope House of Colorado
P.O. Box 740568
Arvada, CO 80006
Become a Bedrock Builder.
Your monthly donation helps Hope House stay on budget all year long. Learn more!
Many offer matching gifts
Ask your human resources office if your company has a matching gift program.
Include Hope House in your will.
Include Hope House in your will, or explore other options for planned giving.
In memory or honor of.
Make a financial donation in honor/memory of a loved one. Their family will be notified and their name will be engraved on a Memory Plaque at Hope House.
United Way Designation — Select Hope House as your organization of choice for your regular United Way contributions, our Agency code is 50398.
Call United Way at (303) 433-8383.
“In-kind” or non-monetary donations help make it possible for Hope House to provide teen moms with the material items they need as they work toward building a better life for themselves and their children.
In-Kind Drop-off Hours:
We accept donation deliveries Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please deliver your items to our Resource Center located at:
9088 Marshall Court, Building #4
Please, no furniture items. Our space is limited and we are unable to accept furniture items at this time. Hope House has established a partnership with Gone For Good to fulfill the furniture needs of our teen moms. To donate your furniture to Gone for Good, call (303) 736-2387.
- King Soopers cards
- $5 gift cards to restaurants & Starbucks
- Gas cards
$25 Uber gift cards
- Standard convertible car seat (QTY needed: two)
- Standard infant carrier car seat (QTY needed: two)
- Diapers (especially sizes 3, 4, 5, and 6)
- Household Cleaning Products (Laundry detergent, Liquid soap, Lysol spray)
Paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, boxed facial tissues, copy paper)
- New or Gently Used Nikon D7000
Computers or laptops for teen moms enrolled in school (Pentium 4 or newer only)
New Acer’s: $299
- New/Gently Used Ipads
- USED Vehicles in GOOD working order
- Books of stamps
- Gently used or new baby/children’s clothing
- Gently used or new clothing appropriate for teen girls clothing
- Instax Wide Film
· No furniture
· No stuffed animals
· No used underwear, bras, swimsuits or socks
· No used car seats (our insurance does not permit us to use them)
· No used potty chairs or baby bath tubs
· No used baby bottles or “sippy” cups
· No non flat screen T.V.s (must be new technology compatible)
· No VHS movies
· No broken items
· No expired food
UNDER $20 CLUB
Help out by purchasing a needed item (under $20) every two months or so (i.e household supplies, diapers, school supplies).
Want to send our teen moms a gift card for groceries, gas or other needed personal items? You can purchase a Target, Walmart, or King Soopers cards and deliver or mail them to Hope House!
SAFEWAY, AMAZON &
KING SOOPERS SHOPPERS:
Free money for Hope House!
SAFEWAY OR KING SOOPERS:
Get a Safeway or King Soopers card and earn money back for Hope House!
1. Purchase your reloadable Safeway or King Soopers card from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Use your card when you shop or buy gas – just like using a gift card! 5% of your grocery and gas purchases will go to Hope House.
3. You can reload your card at the Safeway or King Soopers Customer Service counter or at the cash register before you purchase.
Choose Hope House of Colorado…
And support our self-sufficiency programs every time you shop on Amazon!
Amazon offers a program that benefits the non-profit organization of your choice. Select Hope House of Colorado and support our self-sufficiency programs every single time you shop at Amazon. This is an easy way to raise money for Hope House that is essentially free! Simply set up your Amazon account to have part of your purchases go directly to Hope House at no additional cost to you.
1. Go to http://www.smile.amazon.com/
2. Log into your account and look for the field in the lower right corner that says “Pick your own charitable organization.” Type “Hope House of Colorado” in the box below.
3. From now on, always go to http://www.smile.amazon.com/ to place your orders on Amazon. It is the same website as amazon.com but now 0.5% of your purchases go to Hope House at no additional costs to you.
Donate your car to benefit a Hope House teen mom and keep her on the road to self-sufficiency! In addition to the normal IRS deduction, you will also receive a Colorado state tax credit equal to 12.5 percent the value of your donated vehicle. But the best part is you are helping a teen mom overcome one of the biggest barriers to self-sufficiency: reliable transportation.
Once you donate your car to Good Neighbor Garage, it will go directly to a Hope House teen mom if it is in good running order. If the mileage or repairs on your car are cost prohibitive, it will be sold and the funds will be used for repairs on the cars of Hope House teen moms so we can keep them on the road to self-sufficiency as well (cars valued at less than $2,000 may be more valuable if sold as parts).
If your car is in good running order but Hope House does not have an eligible teen mom available immediately, your donation will benefit a mom in need from another organization partnering with Good Neighbor Garage. However, the next time Hope House does have an eligible teen mom, she will receive a car through Good Neighbor Garage from one of their direct donors. So, either way, your donation will ultimately benefit a Hope House teen mom!
Through event sponsorships that provide great exposure, corporations and other organizations help support our free self-sufficiency programs for teen moms.
FUNDRAISE ON OUR BEHALF
Organizing or participating in a special event for Hope House can be a fun way for groups or individuals to raise money or collect items that will directly contribute to caring for, educating, and equipping Hope House teen moms and their children. Below are just a few of the creative ways our donors have fundraised for us. To set something up, or to learn more, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Theresa Mazza at email@example.com.
DONATE YOUR SERVICES
Sign up to provide a professional service that a teen mom would otherwise have to pay for.
Mechanics, hair stylists, financial planners, doctors, dentists, orthodontists, photographers, etc.
DONATE YOUR TIME
At Hope House, we rely on our volunteers to provide their talents, skills and time to partner with Hope House in creating a safe, welcoming learning environment for our teen moms and their children.
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, please visit our Volunteer page to fill out a volunteer application or contact Volunteer Coordinator,
Theresa Mazza at firstname.lastname@example.org