Become a volunteer at Hope House!
Hope House of Colorado relies on the teamwork of staff and volunteers to empower parenting teen moms as they work toward self-sufficiency. Volunteers provide their talents, skills and time to partner with Hope House in creating a safe, welcoming learning environment for our teen moms and their children. Engaged volunteers provide varied perspectives and experiences and are passionate ambassadors for our cause. Most importantly, by sharing a part of their lives, our volunteers bless our staff, our teen moms and their kids.
If you’re interested in group volunteering opportunities, please fill out our group application below:
1. Fill out a volunteer application:
2. Attend a Volunteer Orientation:
If you’re interested in volunteering, join us at our next Volunteer Orientation on February 19 at noon (at the Residence), and on Feb 25th at 6:30 pm (at the Resource Center).
- March 19 at Noon (Residence)
- March 25 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- April 16 at noon (Residence)
- April 22 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- May 21 at noon (Residence)
- May 27 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- June 18 at noon (Residence)
- June 24 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- July 16 at noon (Residence)
- July 22 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- August 20 at noon (Residence)
- August 26 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- September 17 at noon (Residence)
- September 23 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- October 15 at noon ( Residence)
- October 21 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- November 18 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- November 19 at noon (Residence)
- December 16 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- December 17 at noon (Residence)
Urgent Volunteer needs:
Help us provide meals for teen moms and their children. For more details click on the meal opportunity you are interested in providing below.
- Residential Community Meals/Bible Study – Tues – Jan, Feb, March (feed 20 plus)
- Breakfast Club – Jan, Feb, March (feed 15)
- Lunch Bunch – Jan, Feb, March (feed 20)
- Self-Care Class: March (feed 15)
- Welcome Lunch for New Teen Moms – Jan 30 (feed 20)
- Moms Night – Wed Nights – Jan, Feb, March (feed 20)
- Tuesday Night Meal – Jan, Feb (feed 10 )
- Mommy & Me Class – Jan (feed 15 adults & 15 kids)
Office Volunteers for the following shifts:
- Mondays 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fridays 12:00 – 4:00 pm
We need Early Learning supplies. Can you help? See our wish list HERE.
Jan - Feb
Help out in Early Learning!
We need YOU to help us in Early Learning! Our mission is to empower teen moms on their journey toward self-sufficiency and they can't attend classes unless they have child care!
In order to offer more child care spots, we need the help of incredible volunteers like YOU! Would you consider signing up to help in the classroom?
Each volunteer opportunity is for a 3-hour time slot to interact, play, and support the growth of Hope House kids! SIGN UP HERE
April 11, Aug 1, Dec 3
Help out at Open House!
Volunteer to help out at Open House. Visitors take our fun, interactive Real Life of a Teen Mom tour. Visitors will follow the journey of a real Hope House teen mom, from her background to the different programs she completed at Hope House to her life today. Visitors will also have a chance to meet some of our teen moms as well as staff members and volunteers. To help out contact Theresa.email@example.com.
The Hope House Christmas Store will be held on Sat., Dec. 14. We need volunteers to sign up for 2.5 hour shifts throughout the day to either serve as a “personal shopper” (helping an individual teen mom pick out gifts based on the points she has earned) or as a childcare provider (watching kids while their moms shop).
“I have volunteered for many organizations, but I have never worked with a more caring and dedicated group of staff and volunteers that unselfishly devote countless hours helping those most in need.” – Duane Bruno