Become a volunteer at Hope House!
Hope House of Colorado relies on the teamwork of staff and volunteers to empower parenting teen moms as they work toward self-sufficiency. Volunteers provide their talents, skills and time to partner with Hope House in creating a safe, welcoming learning environment for our teen moms and their children. Engaged volunteers provide varied perspectives and experiences and are passionate ambassadors for our cause. Most importantly, by sharing a part of their lives, our volunteers bless our staff, our teen moms and their kids.
If you’re interested in group volunteering opportunities, please fill out our group application below:
1. Fill out a volunteer application:
2. Attend a Volunteer Orientation:
If you’re interested in volunteering, join us at our next Volunteer Orientation:
- July 22 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- August 20 at noon (Residence)
- August 26 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- September 17 at noon (Residence)
- September 23 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- October 15 at noon ( Residence)
- October 21 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- November 18 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- November 19 at noon (Residence)
- December 16 at 6:30 pm (Resource Center)
- December 17 at noon (Residence)
Urgent Volunteer needs:
Help us provide meals for teen moms and their children. For more details click on the meal opportunity you are interested in providing below.
- Graduate & Alumni BBQ Event – July 18th – (feed 75 )
- Saturday July 13th – Leadership Class Breakfast (feed 20)
Office Volunteers for the following shifts:
- Tuesdays 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Fridays 12:00 – 4:00 pm
We need Early Learning supplies. Can you help? See our wish list HERE.
MORE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Help out in Early Learning!
We need YOU to help us in Early Learning! Our mission is to empower teen moms on their journey toward self-sufficiency and they can't attend classes unless they have child care!
In order to offer more child care spots, we need the help of incredible volunteers like YOU! Would you consider signing up to help in the classroom?
Each volunteer opportunity is for a 3-hour time slot to interact, play, and support the growth of Hope House kids! SIGN UP HERE
“I have volunteered for many organizations, but I have never worked with a more caring and dedicated group of staff and volunteers that unselfishly devote countless hours helping those most in need.” – Duane Bruno