Become a volunteer at Hope House!
Hope House of Colorado relies on the teamwork of staff and volunteers to empower parenting teen moms as they work toward self-sufficiency. Volunteers provide their talents, skills and time to partner with Hope House in creating a safe, welcoming learning environment for our teen moms and their children. Engaged volunteers provide varied perspectives and experiences and are passionate ambassadors for our cause. Most importantly, by sharing a part of their lives, our volunteers bless our staff, our teen moms and their kids.
If you’re interested in group volunteering opportunities, please fill out our group application below:
1. Fill out a volunteer application:
2. Attend a Volunteer Orientation:
If you’re interested in volunteering, join us at our next Volunteer Orientation on July 31st at the Resource Center (9088 Marshall Court, Building #4, Westminster, CO).
Immediate Volunteer Openings:
Help us provide meals for teen moms and their children.
- Cool Careers Class – June 25th: Sign Up!
- Tuesday Job Upgrade Class – September: Sign Up!
- Wednesday Lunch Bunch: Sign Up!
- Teen Mom Welcome Lunch – June and August: Sign Up!
- Wednesday Hope House Community Night Meals: Sign Up!
- Thursday Breakfast Club: Sign Up!
- Thursday Age Specific Class – August: Sign Up!
- Thursday Night Parenting 101 – July: Sign Up!
- Thursday Night Family Series – September: Sign Up!
- Saturday Evening Community Meals at Residential House: Sign Up!
Office Volunteers for the following shifts:
- Tuesdays 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Thursdays 9:00 – 12:00 pm
- Fridays 12:00 – 4:00 pm, every other week.
Check out our open volunteer opportunities! Find a date that works for you and then click on the corresponding item below for details. We look forward to working with you!
For questions, please contact Theresa Mazza at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I have volunteered for many organizations, but I have never worked with a more caring and dedicated group of staff and volunteers that unselfishly devote countless hours helping those most in need.” – Duane Bruno